Similar to the Standard embedding, you have the option to define the height and width of your flow and the option to pass on URL parameters that provide you with additional tracking features. We will add a guide for UTM parameters soon.
Do the following to implement your flow on your website as a popup
1. Select and copy the script that appears below the preview.
2. Open the source code of your website. If you're using a CMS system such as WordPress, Webflow, Jimdo or similar, find an HTML block where you can paste raw HTML.
3. Paste the copied script anywhere within the
<body>-tag of your HTML.
4. (optional:) If you wish to style the button which opens the flow, enable custom open button. You will be able to select a variety of options to customize the button.
5. Copy the second script.
6. Paste the copied script within the
<body>-tag of your HTML where you want to display the button to open the flow.
That's it! You have successfully embedded your flow as a popup on your website.
Note: Technically speaking, the flow opens when
#your-niroflow-id is added to the URL of your website (where 'your-niroflow-id' is relaced with the id of the target flow). Thus, the simplest solution to enable your flow is a button with
#your-niroflow-id as the
href-attribute. That's what the second script is for. So, instead of implementing this button, you can also take a standard button and set the
href-attribute accordingly. This will also work.